Roles and Responsibilities
- Our Client is looking for a Business Analyst who can help with the day-to-day data requirements and business insights. We need a candidate who has the ability to work with multiple stakeholders across functions and engagements.
- His / her main responsibility will be to ensure that the correct data is available for the various reports that are generated to gauge overall health of engagements..
- Goals (Objective of the role)
- Primary responsibility of this role will be to manage all the coordination between the Governance function and the delivery teams for all delivery-related activities
- The Business Analyst will be responsible for collating, aggregating and updating the various reports that are created by the Governance team
- Key Tasks (Responsibilities of the role)
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders across teams and functions to collate, aggregate and update various reports
- Help project managers/leads with day-to-day data requirements
- Set up automated analytics reports & business dashboards to track the business metrics
- Participate in Project Governance related activities including audits, reporting, coordination, etc.
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of data across multiple enterprise software systems like time tracking, sales pipeline, contract management, etc.
- Develop, generate, and distribute multiple business reports to a wide variety of stakeholders in close collaboration with delivery teams
- Coordinate with business owners to maintain projects in systems, gather and synthesize key business information, and route agreements for approval
- Assist the team with reporting, data collection, and information and document routing and follow up
- Mandatory skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Should have approximately 3-6 years of overall work experience (with 3 - 5 yrs. of relevant experience in data management and analysis)
- Extensive expertise in data and/or process automation (esp. MS Excel including Macros with VBA)
- Flexible to work in different shifts: 2:00pm to 11:00pm IST (primarily)
- Effective communication skills with excellent relationship building, negotiation & interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving abilities & comfortable in complex situations
- Must be data-driven with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and organization skills, with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
IKON IT AND STAFFING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Hiring for leading US Media Consulting firm.
View Contact Details+