Roles and Responsibilities
Key Responsibilities: -
Own and drive large enterprise and RFP Cases/Projects for transformation on Hyper Scaler Clouds (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud).
Understand client’s expectations and implied requirements.
Develop competitive and technically sound solution addressing client expectations. Should be able to confidently discuss/defend solution with CTO/IT Heads.
Must have high level understanding on various enterprise application platforms (SAP, Oracle Apps etc.) and detailed understanding on IT Infrastructure.
Technical Expertise: -
Experience in IT infrastructure products and offerings including two or more from the list below: a- Wintel/servers: WIN, Linux b- Cloud Platform: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud c- Storage: IBM, HP, EMC, HDS SAN and Backup Solution f- Hypervisor: VMware, MS Hyper-V
- Participate and Lead in Cloud Design Consulting
- Strong Technical knowledge on Cloud Technologies to Design Architect, Planning, Implementing Approach preparation.
- Cloud Technologies (Amazon Web Services, Azure & Google)
- Exposure to Visio, Draw.io, PPT etc., Network/Architecture Design tools
- Good to have knowledge on following skills:
- Expertise in web servers (Apache, NGINX, IIS, etc.)
- Knowledge in databases and other storage systems (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, EFS, CIFS, Redis, ELK, etc.)
- Good understanding of DevOps technologies such as Chef, Puppet, Zookeeper etc.
- 5-7 Years of experience on large enterprise Cloud projects for digital transformation to Cloud (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud)
- AWS/Azure Associate as Associate/Professional level certification
Soft Skills: -
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent client / customer relationship management skills at the executive level
- Extensive client / customer service management skills
- Good people management skills
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
IKON IT AND STAFFING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED