Roles and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for coordinating technical pre-sales activities.
- He/she transfers industry, technical and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Travel to client location and conduct demos and pro-actively scope the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommend solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm
- Work on deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit.
- Product offerings at a technical level from the competition.
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information (RFI) or a Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Product solutioning, Development Estimating, API Integration Knowledge of REST and SOAP
- Assists in the development of formal sales proposal and present and differentiate
- Manages hand-over to the Implementation (Post-Sales Support/ Go-Live) for live project implementation along with the specific document
- B.Tech/ MBA from a Premier/T1 Institute
- 4-6 Years of experience in a SaaS/ IT services firm
- Work Experience in Presales is preferred
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
IKON IT AND STAFFING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Hiring for leading SAAS based Software Development Firm.
View Contact Details+