Roles and Responsibilities
Automation QA Engineer
Location: Bangalore/Gurgaon/ Chennai/Hyderabad/Pune
We have an exciting role for an Automation QA Engineer to help develop manual and automated testing strategies and file QA Reports to drive quality software for global.
This might be a great fit if you are looking to grow in a fast-paced environment with cutting edge technology. You will get to work with our QA Manager and the QA Automation Lead.
This is an exciting role and would entail you to
- o Conduct automated testing of Web application, requirement testing, analysis and clarification.
- o Setup automation testing standards & help to build fully automated testing pipeline.
- o Design and develop QA automation framework design, development, execution, and maintenance.
- o Maintain and execute automated test suites across test environments and share automation test reporting specifying quality risks.
- o Provide assistance with regression and other repeatable tests.
- o Guide the automation testing effort and work with other engineers to get test cases automated across projects.
- o Identify and leverage tools for automated solutions best suited for testing needs.
- o Analyse requirements on Framework Enhancement and Test Case Automation and design and develop various features for the same.
- o Implement testing procedures and aid in overseeing the QA process.
- o Assist the QA Lead in designing QA test procedures.
- o Troubleshoot quality related issues and modify test procedures.
- o Improve and maintain internal and external software systems for data analysis, website delivery, data transfer, and big data analytics framework.
- Our QA Manager and the QA Automation Lead to ensure smooth proceeding of all aspects of software and product testing.
- o 3-5 years of experience in automation testing.
- o Considerable experience with Testing web-applications using Selenium WebDriver.
- o Vast knowledge of Core Python and REST APIs.
- o Substantial experience in testing framework creation and design patterns.
- o Deep understanding of Jira, Bit Bucket, and Source Tree.
- o Extensive knowledge of API testing /API Automation.
- o Great technical expertise with any CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, or TeamCity.
- o Functional experience of working in Agile Testing Methodology.
- Good knowledge on SQL and Shell Scripting/Unix.
- Considerableunderstanding of QA fundamentals and Agile/Scrum methodology.
- o Great expertise in Selenium built automation framework.
- o Vast experience with Black box testing (boundary values, equivalence partitioning
- o Good experience with C# and UI/UX testing.
- o Creative problem-solving ability and excellent analytical skills.
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
IKON IT AND STAFFING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Our client is second-largest advertising agency holding company in the world in terms of revenue and is the leading global marketing communications company.
Clients plays a key role for our group companies and global agencies by providing stellar products and services in areas of Technology, Marketing Science (data & analytics) and Digital Services. We currently have600+ awesome colleagues in India) who are committed to solve our clients’ pressing business issues. We are growing rapidly and looking for talented professionals like you to be part of this journey.Let us build this, together!
We work with clients to develop data driven marketing strategies, powered by a connected system of technology, tools, consultants and digital activation. Drawing from the vast resources.