Roles and Responsibilities
This exciting role of a Programmatic Analyst – Media Services requires you to creatively manage digital media campaigns for our global brands.
Your expertise of ad tech and knowledge of the Digital Market Cycle would make you a great fit for this position.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with the Top Global brands and own large and reputed accounts.
Implement and manage day-to-day programmatic buys in Amazon DSP in a self-service manner. Includes, but not limited to, setting bid strategies, performance monitoring, identifying, and implementing optimizations (by target audience, content, geographic area, etc.), providing proactive recommendations and program insights.
Deliver actionable audience and optimization-based insights at agreed-upon cadence.
Work closely with agency teams to provide insights and recommendations that align with, or enhance, strategy/business goals.
Understand performance objectives and KPIs and develop successful programmatic strategies.
Proactively learn advanced trading and optimization techniques across all preferred platforms.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing programmatic campaigns for large clients.
- Hands-on experience using DSPs to build and optimize campaigns across various inventory for large-scale clients. Preferred experience with Google platforms.
- General troubleshooting skills and strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing: display, video, social and marketing analytics.
- Proven technical and analytical aptitude, with a curiosity for testing and innovation.
- Proficient in Excel, with demonstrated ability to organize and consolidate multiple data sources for analysis.
Strictly adhere to agreed quality and delivery timelines.
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
IKON IT AND STAFFING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Our client is second-largest advertising agency holding company in the world in terms of revenue and is the leading global marketing communications company.
Clients plays a key role for our group companies and global agencies by providing stellar products and services in areas of Technology, Marketing Science (data & analytics) and Digital Services. We currently have600+ awesome colleagues in India) who are committed to solve our clients’ pressing business issues. We are growing rapidly and looking for talented professionals like you to be part of this journey.Let us build this, together!
We work with clients to develop data driven marketing strategies, powered by a connected system of technology, tools, consultants and digital activation. Drawing from the vast resources.