Roles and Responsibilities
This exciting role of a Programmatic Specialist – Media Services requires you to creatively manage digital media campaigns for our global brands.
Your expertise of ad tech and knowledge of the Digital Market Cycle would make you a great fit for this position.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with the Top Global brands and own large and reputed accounts.
Successfully managing day-to-day performance of campaigns across different DSPs including but not limited to DV360, Amazon and TTD.
Able to ideate successful audience segmentation aimed at reaching a client goal.
Able to execute optimizations aimed at exceeding KPIs; Set campaign "strategies", e.g. targeting, bidding, platforms, data usage, ideas, downstream client funnel optimization.
Capable of analytical efforts to mine campaign, ad server, impression, and user data to identify optimization opportunities.
Able to make compelling arguments based on data and results for more client data access.
Working with agency team to develop best-in-class solutions based on available tech.
Communicates day-to-day format, screen, inventory performance to clients and agencies as needed.
Understands and can describe bottom up planning, how client goals and KPI’s to platform activation strategies/tactics across the funnel.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in managing programmatic campaigns for large clients.
- Expert knowledge of digital programmatic buying with hands-on experience using demand-side platforms for large-scale clients
- Working knowledge of the holistic digital landscape: video, display, social, programmatic, and marketing analytics.
- Able to proficiently describe all possible KPIs and how they fit into the customer journey.
- Comfortable thinking strategically and analysing performance in a continually evolving, dynamic environment.
- Proficient in Excel, with demonstrated ability to organize and consolidate multiple data sources for analysis.
IKON IT AND STAFFING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Our client is second-largest advertising agency holding company in the world in terms of revenue and is the leading global marketing communications company.
Clients plays a key role for our group companies and global agencies by providing stellar products and services in areas of Technology, Marketing Science (data & analytics) and Digital Services. We currently have600+ awesome colleagues in India) who are committed to solve our clients’ pressing business issues. We are growing rapidly and looking for talented professionals like you to be part of this journey.Let us build this, together!
We work with clients to develop data driven marketing strategies, powered by a connected system of technology, tools, consultants and digital activation. Drawing from the vast resources.