Roles and Responsibilities
- Our Client is looking for a passionate project lead who has the ability to work with multiple stakeholders and ensure that each team works as per the agreed plan and projects are delivered successfully. The Project Lead is also responsible to ensure the overall health of their engagements by raising risks / concerns well in advance so that appropriate corrective action can be taken in a timely manner.
- GOALS (Objective of the role)
- The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure the health of all engagements that the lead will oversee. This includes driving adoption, tracking and reporting on various parameters like project management best practices, contracts and invoicing, workflow management system adoption, process audits, etc.
- KEY TASKS (Responsibilities of the role)
- Visualize and design end-to-end delivery roadmap for offshoring solutions
- Create a viable project plan after taking inputs from all relevant stakeholders
- Lead the project and act as Single Point of Contact for all project related deliverables
- Ensure standard project management best practices are followed across all allocated projects
- Track progress on parallel offshoring engagements and raise risks / issues proactively
- Responsible for effective communication and escalation management
- Contribute towards enhancing transition / program implementation methodology
- Use existing RASCI to ensure responsibilities are clearly understood and allocated to responsible stakeholders and track transition progress on central tool.
- Participate in Project Governance related activities including audits, reporting, coordination, etc.
- MUST HAVE SKILLS (mandatory skills)
- Should have approximately 6-8 years of overall work experience (with 3 - 5 yrs. of relevant experience in Project Management)
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to quickly understand and grasp process flows of in-scope activities and assimilate this knowledge to quickly become a subject matter expert
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship building, negotiation & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence decisions at a strategic level, through logical reasoning-based problem-solving approaches,
- Maintains positive and healthy working relationships with support functions, service delivery and senior leadership, and leverages these relationships to secure collaboration and support in execution of project plan.
- Candidate should be fine to work on client specific working hours (generally 2 PM to 11 PM) barring a few project specific exceptions
- Prior experience in any of the following is preferred: Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Ad Operations And Digital Marketing
- Prior experience in working as part of global integrated teams (onshore-nearshore-offshore model)
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
IKON IT AND STAFFING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Hiring for leading US Media Consulting Firm.
View Contact Details+