Roles and Responsibilities
This exciting role of a Search Manager – Media Services requires you to creatively manage digital media campaigns for our global brands.
Your expertise of ad tech and knowledge of the Digital Market Cycle would make you a great fit for this position.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with the Top Global brands and own large and reputed accounts.
Owns day-to-day performance of campaigns – completely accountable for performance.
Trains specialist and analyst level team members on more advanced programmatic buying best practices.
Evangelizes SOP best practices internally: Including targeting, bidding, platforms, data usage, ideas, client funnel optimization.
Active point person for agency on campaign performance, optimization, and reporting.
Leading agency briefing discussions and collaborative planning meetings.
Global clients and account managers of our Media Services team.
This role will report to the Director of Media Services.
- 9+ years of experience in media/analytics/data.
- Hands-on knowledge of paid search campaign management.
- Knowledge of performance reporting and analysis of campaigns running on all digital channels. Strong knowledge of some of the data sources including Google AdWords and Amazon.
- Previous experience working in account management role.
- Strong relationship building skills, which include maintaining positive client and vendor relationships.
- Able to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills with superior attention to detail.
- Resourceful and self-motivated.
IKON IT AND STAFFING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Our client is second-largest advertising agency holding company in the world in terms of revenue and is the leading global marketing communications company.
Clients plays a key role for our group companies and global agencies by providing stellar products and services in areas of Technology, Marketing Science (data & analytics) and Digital Services. We currently have600+ awesome colleagues in India) who are committed to solve our clients’ pressing business issues. We are growing rapidly and looking for talented professionals like you to be part of this journey.Let us build this, together!
We work with clients to develop data driven marketing strategies, powered by a connected system of technology, tools, consultants and digital activation. Drawing from the vast resources.