Roles and Responsibilities
We have an exciting role for a Senior Data Developer to help us develop our data infrastructure and drive world-class products.
This might be a great fit if you have a passion for technology, development, data, and design and are looking to grow in a fast-paced environment with cutting edge technology. You will be closely working with our Project Manager and Tech Lead.
- Partner with application architects and developers to build the data infrastructure used by our products.
- Assist Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Tech Lead in project planning (provide estimates, risk analysis, requirements analysis, technical options)
- Optimize operations against large databases.
- Help in defining the vision for a product, identifying dead ends and routes with untapped potential.
- Be actively involved in the full life cycle of projects (including requirement analysis, system design, development, and support)
- Support and work collaboratively with teams across areas of design, development, quality assurance and operations.
- Attend meetings to discuss and demonstrate solutions at both technical and business level.
- Commit your knowledge and experience into team success.
- Our Project Manager and Tech Lead to design and build data stores along with developing new product features.
- 5+ years of experience of using Python and SQL.
- 2+ years of experience of using Linux and Bash Scripting.
- Deep understanding of Apache Airflow or other workflow orchestration platforms.
- Strong knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Proven experience with CI/CD.
- Vast knowledge of JIRA, Bamboo, Confluence,or BitBucket.
- Substantial experience with data processing services like AWS Batch, AWS Athena, and AWS Glue.
- Considerable experience of Agile development and Git.
- Vital experience in integrating security best practices into the SDLC.
- Significant experience with data pipelines using Apache Kafka, Storm, Spark, AWS Lambda or similar technologies.
- Functional experience with Hadoop, MPP DB platform, and other NoSQL (Mongo, Cassandra) technologies.
- Work on relational and NoSQL databases.
- Build scalable architectures for data storage, transformation and analysis.
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements.
- Create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Manage data streaming and processing in the server side as well as the client side.
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
IKON IT AND STAFFING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Our client is second-largest advertising agency holding company in the world in terms of revenue and is the leading global marketing communications company.
Clients plays a key role for our group companies and global agencies by providing stellar products and services in areas of Technology, Marketing Science (data & analytics) and Digital Services. We currently have600+ awesome colleagues in India) who are committed to solve our clients’ pressing business issues. We are growing rapidly and looking for talented professionals like you to be part of this journey.Let us build this, together!