Roles and Responsibilities
A self-driven, hard-working UI engineer with an eye for detail.
Build solutions that’ll be used by thousands of enterprises globally.
Meld UX and great looking UI while keeping excellent code quality.
Thrive in a collaborative team environment and work with challenging timelines.
Design and build web apps which are scalable, puts user experience front and center.
Develop modular UI components for company-wide reuse.
Evolve a common design language for UI across apps.
Establish and advocate front-end coding guidelines.
Establishes appropriate design patterns and data structures for high performance Iterate UI features with high speed.
Work with ambiguous product requirements and shared backend APIs.
Mentoring team members and help resolve any critical blockers.
- 5-8 years of overall experience with 2-4 years of experience working on UI frameworks like ReactJs, React Native.
- Big plus if familiar with building desktop applications using Electron or publishing React Native mobile applications.
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Ability to define cross core contracts and bring them to closure through collaboration.
- Preferred to have knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Preferred to have experience working with AWS components [EC2, S3, SNS, SQS]Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Git and proficiency with at least one build server: Jenkins / Travis / Bamboo
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
IKON IT AND STAFFING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Hiring for Top leading Product based firm in Bangalore .
View Contact Details+